Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lose weight now...




I've been feeling very depressed about my weight lately as it's been picking up. This became evident when I started having difficulty fitting into one of my favourite pairs of pants. I decided to start watching my weight but to my dismay, the next time I wore these pants, they were so tight that I could not even close the buttons anymore! Now I became really depressed about it. But then the other day, I decided to wear a pair of pants I hadn't worn in a long time (out of desperation) - we had been away on a short holiday and I didn't have any other clean pants to wear to work. I was sure they would no longer fit me (I hadn't worn them since before I fell pregnant with my baby!). There's no way they'll fit I said to myself, but as I've already mentioned, I was desperate! So imagine my surprise when they fit me perfectly! Yes, it was then that I realised that my other pair of pants had been shrinking in the wash!!!

1 comment:

make mine trauma said...

I had that problem too, and that is how it begins...the incredible shrinking pants. Soon, you'll not dry them in the dryer. But they will keep shrinking any way. Beware of the thirties, it was my decade of expansion. My normally supersonic metabolism deserted me! Had to do some adjusting to reverse things.